The Yard Theatre
The Book Of Liz Details TBA
49-year-old Los Angeles, Ca artist, Matthew William Hunkins has been gaining momentum in the music industry with his unique grunge rap sound. With gritty and hardcore lyricism over booming instrumentals, Hunkins drowns out the competition and has manifested a lane that continues to break barriers as his talent gains him recognition.
You've now found the COLLABORATIVE t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Collab Orators of Doom logo on front
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
A sporty hoodie with a soft inside. The iconic zip hoodie you see Silicon Valley big shots wearing - the understated yet classic look, giving off Ur Hood Famous vibe. "Collab Orators of Doom" Logo on Back , this lightweight unisex zip hoodie with a modern fit, hood, front zip, and a kangaroo pocket is the way to go.
• 50% polyester, 25% airlume combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
• Fabric weight 5.6 oz/yd² (189.9 g/m²)
• Unisex fit (men may want to order a size up for a looser fit)
• Side-seamed construction
• Kangaroo pocket
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US